Sep 13, 2019 | 10:00 AM | Friday
You'll learn new techniques in this 5-hour class that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We'll surprise you with all the special effects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread.
From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, "You made that?" this is the class for you.
Learn new specialty techniques:
1. Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
2. Custom fit lace for your garments.
3. Upcycle fashions with lace.
4. Mix embroidery with prints.
5. Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
6. Lift your lettering with puffy foam.
7. Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
8. Learn to use embroidery to enhance your wardrobe and flatter your figure.
9. Make embroidered fringe.
10. Add lacy effects to lettering.
Sign up today for either class!
September 13, 2019: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
September 14, 2019: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm