NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 10/8/14. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit http://nestle.promo.eprize.com/sweetleaftea. Void where prohibited.
Facebook: Code of Conduct
These are the rules for posts, communications and general behavior on social‐network pages and online channels sponsored by Sweet Leaf Tea. Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal from the Page or channel.
1. Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
2. Play fair: no libelous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
3. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
4. Be original: share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it;if you don't own it or have permission, don't post it.
5. Mind your own business: don't invade other's privacy or publicity rights; and don't give out your personal information.
6. Who can post: posting must be of people 18 or older, unless posted by or with permission of a parent/legal guardian.
7. Keep it true and legal: no misleading or deceptive posts; no unlawful purpose or activity posts.
8. Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Sweet
The Domain11410 Century Oaks Terrace , Austin TX, 78758
Every bottle of homemade goodness starts with Granny's original recipe. Try all our refreshing flavors.
Sweet Leaf Tea Photos
Business Listed in Categories
News & Articles
Say Something or Ask a Question about Sweet Leaf Tea