With locations in Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, DC, Wisconsin, and Michigan how proud are we to have Blackfinn Ameripub choose Austin as their first Texas location! A next-gen Ameripib, BlackFinn's classic pub has been offering guests a high-energy restaurant and bar serving an extensive list of craft beers, signature cocktails, and a sinfully good menu for more than three years. But how much do you know really about them? About the support, they provide local charities, their famous patio, promos, giveaways? Below are my Top Ten reasons to meet me at the Finn this Fall.
1. The Patio
Girls, are you looking for the perfect patio to meet girlfriends for Brunch on the weekends? We love their specialty Sangria, signature cocktails on tap, yes, on tap! Known as a "super dog-friendly" bar, the Finn welcomes our fur-legged friends, catering to their comfort, they love animals and encourage you to bring your pups to the Patio this fall! Dress them up in their collegiate best and bring them along for the fun and excitement of the crowd on game day, or any day!
2. Game Watch Parties
The Finn is Game Day Central for watch parties and the official Alumni Watch Party Bar for the South Carolina Gamecocks, Michigan State Spartans, Ohio State Buckeyes, the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes. The Finn caters to you and your friends! Join your fellow alumni fans to cheer on your team in a fun, energized atmosphere where a cold beer is always at hand and you need not worry about firing up a grill. The Finn's got you covered with an extensive menu including specialty items, gluten-free, vegetarian and lighter options.
3. Pet and Family Friendly
The perfect place to pawty on the patio with your pups, the patio is where you can join “Yappy Hour” events each month as the Finn shines a light on local animal shelters and rescue operations. Here's how it works! B.Y.O.D (bring your own dog) relax, unwind, meet and greet like-minded people. A portion of the proceeds for Yappy Hour supports the local rescue featured each month. (September was Wee Rescue). The pawty starts at 5:30 and goes till 8:30, watch Facebook for dates!
4. They Give Back to the Community
Through in-kind donations to local charities supporting animal shelters, children's charities and more, it's important to management and staff at the Finn to give back to the community of Austin. The Finn lends a helping hand whenever and wherever they can! Have an event? Looking for a partner? Reach out the Blackfinn, they care about this city!
5. Great Food,Great Service, Great Prices!The assembled talent in the kitchen is serious when it comes to serving food people like to eat! Inspired by America’s love of food and dining out you taste their passion for cooking and the importance of hosting you as a guest in every bite. The kitchen cooks only with the best, offering a wide variety of choices from Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf to Hawaiian Poke. They make the food we crave, serve generous portions and don't break the bank in the process! From Flatbreads to salads, handhelds, steaks, seafood, and chicken, to desserts, a kids menu kids actually like, a lunch menu and an a la carte brunch menu the Finn has one of the largest menus in Austin!
Photo courtesy of the Blackfinn Ameripub - Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
6. Big Groups and Private Party Perfection
Score one Heather Tipton, Heather handles the Finn's private party scene and sees to your every need. She's already booking the holidays so if you are looking for perfection when it comes to your event or corporate party you need to get on her calendar now! Reach Heather by calling 512.836.3466. The Finn is a great place to meet for private events of any size from a romantic proposal dinner for two to big corporate events. With 2 private rooms, a pub and patio, it's perfect for charities, networking groups, anniversaries, rehearsal dinners, birthdays and more!
7. The Ameripub Perks Program
- Perks are easy to earn, for every dollar you spend at the Finn, you earn Perks Points
- Members can earn special rewards and points
- For every 150 Perks Points, they add 10 Finn Bucks to your account
- You score a FREE appetizer when you sign up!
8. Location, Location, Location!
Shop The Domain then pop into the Finn for a bite to eat with friends as you share your fashion finds over a glass of wine or meet neighbors for an after-work cocktail or bite to eat. Every occasion is special at this neighborhood pub, where you can eat, drink and be lively every day of the week! From Beer tastings to Mother's Day, 4th of July, Fall and Holiday special events, there is always something fun going on!
9. They plan great Promos and Giveaways!
Stay in touch with the Finn through social media to stay on top of their offers! There is always something going on from Live Music, Yappy Hours, Launching Tito’s Toast to the Weekend, Happy Hour, and more. Coming up: Wined Up Wednesday! This September 28th head to the Finn for a complimentary wine tasting featuring 4 popular vino selections,and complimentary light bites where you can enter for a chance to win a WINE PARTY for 12 people! Raffle tickets are $5, the winner will be announced at 7;30 and you must be present to win! The party starts at 5:00 pm.
- The Domain 11410 Century Oaks Terrace Austin
- 100+ menu items
- Extensive cocktail, beer and wine list
- Friendly staff
- Reservations are not necessary but accepted, give them a call
Oh, wait, the tenth reason?
10. You will be there!